Our classes are now available for bookings.
In order to comply with the latest Covid-19 regulations, we have made some changes to our activites. Please read through the points below so you know what to expect.
- In order to make meaningful safety changes to comply with the new regulations, our total capacity will be limited
- The booking system will be operating as normal for us to limit the number of people entering the gym and guarantee social distancing
When you arrive and leave
- Upon arrival, sanitise your hands and wait 2m apart outside the gym (in the corridor a communal area) and read the signs displayed
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your training, already wearing your training kit
- At the end of your training, please collect your stuff and leave the gym promptly
- You won’t be permitted to use our venue outside of the time slot you are booked for
Use of the mask
- Please, ensure you are wearing your mask when entering the gym
- Masks should be worn in the communal spaces at all times
- You won’t be required to wear a mask whilst exercising
If you get symptoms after your visit to us
Self-isolate and get a test
Please inform us should you test positive for us to take further action