Our responsibilities to you
1. We will do everything we reasonably can to provide you with a safe environment and safe equipment to learn and practice your gymnastics.
2. We will provide you with qualified coaches in every class, course or private lesson.
3. We will allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out whilst in your class or lesson provided you do not exercise beyond
Your responsibilities to us
4. You must set up an account on our OverGravity Gymnastics website – https://overgravitygymnastics.uk, and complete our ‘Health and Risk Declaration’
form before you attend the gym.
5. If you are under 18 you can set up an account, but we will need your parent or legal guardian to complete the ‘Health and Risk Declaration’ form on your
behalf. The minimum age for our group classes is 16.
6. You must book all your classes in advance. We are unable to offer a ‘drop-in’ service.
7. You must follow the rules set by the coach in your class and follow the guidance they offer. The rules and guidance are there to protect the health and
safety of you and your classmates.
8. Your account is personal to you. Please do not let a friend or relative attend a class in your place. For insurance reasons, we are not allowed to have anyone
in the gym who has not personally registered with us.
Our booking system
9. Once you have set up an account, you will be able purchase credits for single classes, class packages, course packages (when we run them) or private
lessons using our online booking system.
10. Once you have purchased credits you can use the credits to book classes or lessons.
11. You can pay using our online booking system. We accept all major credit and debit cards. You can also pay with cash when you are in the gym. If you
would like to pay in cash, please speak to any of the coaches in the gym.
12. We operate a ‘waiting list’ option if a class is full. It works as follows:
- If you try to book a class that is fully booked you will be asked if you want to be added to the waiting list for that class. You can accept or refuse the invitation to join the waiting list.
- If you join the waiting list and then change your mind you can cancel your place on the waiting list at any time in the same way that you cancel a class (see section 18 below).
- When a space becomes availableyou will be added automatically to the class and receive an email and a text notification via the APP (if you have it installed).
- You can be added to a class up to 1 hour before the class starts. We understand it can be difficult to reach us in 1 hour. Therefore, if you have been added to the class less than 3 hours before the class starts, and you cannot make it, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org we will provide a credit to your account.
Our refund policy
13. If you purchase any of our services online, and then decide you do not want to attend a class, you can cancel your purchase and request a full refund
provided you tell us within 14 days of the date of your purchase.
14. If you have booked a class package or a course package, and then decide you do not want to continue with the classes or attend the course anymore
(even if you have started the course, or series of classes), you can request a refund of the portion of the class or course package that you have not used,
provided you tell us within 14 days of the date of your original purchase.
15. Please email a refund request to email@example.com and we will process it as soon as we reasonably can.
16. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in any other circumstances. Therefore, if you are new to gymnastics, or if you have never been to
OverGravity Gymnastics before, we strongly recommend that you are modest in your initial purchase. We would suggest buying one class to try us out
before investing in a class or course package.
Our cancellation policy
17. Classes: You can cancel a class anytime up to 6 hours before the class starts. If you have purchased a single class, or a class package, the credit for the
cancelled class will appear in your ‘Store’, and you can use it to re book another class at any time. If you cancel the class less than 6 hours before it starts,
you will lose the credit and we will not be able to provide a refund.
18. Courses: We are unable to apply the above cancellation policy if you are cancelling a class that you have purchased as part of a course package (except
as set out in ‘Our Refund Policy’). The course packages offer you a better price than booking each class individually. If you purchased a course package
and you miss a class or you cancel it at any time, the unused part of that course is not refundable, or transferable to other classes. If you would like to
attend a course but feel unable to commit to each class in that course, you can attend as many classes in the course as you can by using the usual class
credits. In such circumstances, the ‘Classes’ cancellation policy in section 15 will apply.
19. Private lessons: You can cancel a private lesson anytime up to 12 hours before the lesson starts. If you have purchased a private lesson online, the credit
for the cancelled private lesson will appear in your ‘Store’. If you cancel the private lesson less than 12 hours before it starts, you will lose the credit. If you
normally pay cash for the private lesson, you will still be required to pay for the class within 10 days.
20. How to cancel a class: You can cancel a class by clicking on the ‘My Schedule’ section of your account and clicking the ‘cancel’ icon next to the class you
would like to cancel. If you encounter problems with the online booking system, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us that you
would like to cancel. Provided you send the email in accordance with our cancellation policy set out above, we will reinstate a credit for the cancelled class
in your ‘Store’. We will confirm this in writing upon receipt of this request.