We have a variety of crash mat in different sizes to hire for sport, stunt and shoot purposes. Our crash mats are perfect for a variety of activity as they offer a safe landing area for fall and stunts.
Colours: Green and Blue
The crash mats have handles to make it easy to carry and move around. They are ideal for falls and stunts.
1.83m x 1.22m x 10cm (6′ x 4′ x 4″)
2.44m x 1.22m x 20cm (8′ x 4′ x 8″)
2.44m x 1.22m x 30cm (8′ x 4′ x 12″)
2.44m x 1.38m x 20cm (8′ x 4’6″ x 8″)
2.44m x 1.38m x 30cm (8′ x 4’6″ x 12″)
Company hiring the crash mats.
The crash mats.
What the crash mats are used for.
The amount of time the crash mats will be hired for.
The total cost VAT inclusive for the total amount of crash mats hired.
- OverGravity Gymnastics grants the Customer a right for the Hire Period to use the Equipment for the Purpose in accordance with these terms.
The Customer’s responsibilities
- The Customer agrees and undertakes the following:
- not to use the Equipment other than for the Purpose;
- to comply with these terms and any instructions or notices from OverGravity Gymnastics;
- not to cause or permit to be caused any damage to the Equipment
- to use any Equipment for its proper purpose and in accordance with any instructions provided by OverGravity Gymnastics regarding its use.
- The Customer shall ensure its members/students/guests:
- comply with these terms and any instructions or notices from OverGravity Gymnastics;
- acknowledge that the activities and sports undertaken for the Purpose on the hired Equipment are inherently high risk and that by engaging in the Purpose, they freely accept and fully assume all the risks, dangers and hazards, known and unknown, and the possibility of personal injury or death resulting from them;
- are in good physical health and can engage in the activities and sports undertaken for the Purpose using Equipment;
Payment and conditions
- A minimum payment via bank trasnfer equal to 50% of the agreed Hire Price is requested upfront. Full payment is required upon return of the hired Equipment and upon inspection of its condition. If the Item returns visibly damaged (cuts, tears, burns, stains), OverGravity Gymnastics reserve the rights to apply an extra charge to cover any expenses for any repairs, up to the full cost of the item in case repairs are not sufficient to bring the item back to its condition prior the Equipment Hire period.
Late returns will be charged accordingly to the daily rate specified under Hire Price.
- Any cancellation is free of charge if provided with more than 24 hours before the Hire Period. If cancellation is provided with less than the Hire Period, but more than 12 hours, a 50% of the total Hire Price will be charged. For cancellations provided with less thant 12 hour notice, OverGravity Gymnastics reserves the right to charge the full amount.
- OverGravity Gymnastics shall not be liable for:
(a) the death of, or injury to any of the Customer’s students/members/guests; or
(b) damage or theft of any property of the Customer or that of the Customer’s students/members/guests,
except to the extent that such injury, damage or theft arises as a direct result of the negligence of OverGravity Gymnastics.
- The Customer has obtained insurance cover in respect of its own legal liability for individual claims that may arise in relation to the activities carried out by its students/members/guests for the Purpose and using any Equipment and shall provide evidence of that insurance cover to OverGravity Gymnastics on its reasonable request.
- The Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless OverGravity Gymnastics for any damages and losses it may incur as a result of:
- any claims made by the Customer’s students/members/guests against OverGravity Gymnastics;
- any breach by the Customer or the Customer’s students/members/guests of these terms.