During the open session, you can use our space and equipment to practice any skill you like. The amount of spots available will be limited guarantee enough space for everyone to practice safely.
The Open Session won’t be structured, therefore you will be responsible for your own warm up and exercises.
1 Class Credit
- Monday 2 – 4pm
- Tuesday 2.30 – 5pm
- Wednesday 11 – 1pm and 3 – 6pm
- Friday 3 -6pm
Guidance for our Open session:
- Warm up alongside the floor. Please don’t stretch in an area that could be use for dynamic exercises
- Any equipment used should be put back to where you found it at the beginning of the session
- Train within your limits. Don’t attempt flips or movements you are unsure of.
- One area of the floor should be used with airtrack or trampette, but always leave one area of the free for tumbling, tricking cheerleading, etc
- If you wish to create any particular drill or setup, always speak to the other participants, making sure it doesn’t interfere with the flow of the class