Over Gravity Gymnastics Ltd, No. 11212426, Unit 4 Woodside Industrial Estate, Thornwood, Essex, United Kingdom, CM16 6LJ- firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions for online classes
1. We recommend you to purchase one credit at a time (in order to don’t accumulate credits you might not be able to use)
2. We do not offer money refund on purchases, unless we stop offering online classes, in which case we will refund up to the cost of max. 5 credits).
3. If you wish to cancel yourself before the class starts, you can do it by yourself up to 1h before the class. For later cancellation, please send us an email at email@example.com not later than the class time scheduled.
4. If you have any issue, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Terms and conditions
Refund and Cancellation Policy
We don’t offer refund on purchases on our services, beyond your statutory right. For this reason we strongly recommend to be modest in your initial purchases and to make sure you like us, can reach the venue and like what we do before making extravagant purcheses.
You will have up to 6 hours before the lesson starts, to cancel the class. If you cancel on time, your credit will be given back to you and you can reuse it. Otherwise you will lose the credit.
We do not offer refunds on packages that contain the name “Course” in it. (i.e: 6 Week Yoga Course), These packages offer you a better price than booking each class individually. If you purchased a Course Package and you miss a class or you cancel it at any time, that class credit is not refundable or transferable to other classes. If instead you booked the class using a normal class credit (Single Class, 5 Classes, 10 Classes), the 6 hours cancellation policy applies (see the classes cancellation policy above).
Your account is personal and it can’t be shared with other people, for insurance reason. If you want to bring a friend with you, he/she has to register and sign the waiver of liability, PAR-Q and our policy.
If you book a private lesson you’ll have up to 12 hours before the lesson starts, to cancel the lesson and get your credit back, which can be used to reschedule. If you don’t cancel in time, you will lose the credit and the chance to do the lesson. If you normally pay cash for the private lesson, you will still be required to pay within 30 days.
- When the class is fully booked, the system allows up to 10 people to be in waiting list.
- If you are asked to be added to the waiting list, you can accept or refuse. If you accept and you change your mind, you can always cancel yourself from the waiting list.
- When a space becomes available you will be added automatically to the class and receive an email and a text notification via the APP (if you have it installed).
- You could be added up to 1 hour before the class starts. This is an automatic feature of the booking system. We understand it can be difficult to reach us having only 1 hour, if you come for far away. For this reason, we you have been added to the class 3 hours or less before the scheduled time and you can’t make it, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will refund you the credit.
- For our cancellation policy, if you are added to the class less then 6 hours before the class starts and you then try to cancel, you will lose the credit.
Remember: if you haven’t been added to the class yet and you want to remove yourself from the waiting list, you won’t lose any credit, even a few hours before the class starts.
If there is any problem with the waiting list or you realise you have been added less than 1 hour before the class, speak to us and we will get it sorted for you.
Drop - In
We don’t accept drop-ins.
We process our payments through our online booking, which is based on Stripe and all the major cards are accepted.
Cash payments: we now accept cash payments too. This means you can purchase your class credits at the gym. Remember you still must use our online booking system to reserve your spot in the class.