Over Gravity Gymnastics Ltd, No. 11212426, - Summit House, Horsecroft Road, Harlow, England, CM19 5BN - email@example.com
OverGravity Gymnastics Terms and Conditions
Our responsibilities to you
1. We will do everything we reasonably can to provide you with a safe environment and safe equipment to learn and practice your gymnastics.
2. We will provide you with qualified coaches in every class, course or private lesson.
3. We will allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out whilst in your class or lesson provided you do not exercise beyond your capabilities.
Your responsibilities to us
4. You must set up an account on our OverGravity Gymnastics website – https://overgravitygymnastics.uk, and complete our ‘Health and Risk Declaration form before you attend the gym.
5. If you are under 18 you can set up an account, but we will need your parent or legal guardian to complete the ‘Health and Risk Declaration’ form on your behalf. The minimum age for our group classes is 16 years old.
6. You must book all your classes in advance. We are unable to offer a ‘drop-in’ service.
7. You must follow the rules set by the coach in your class and follow the guidance they offer. The rules and guidance are there to protect the health and safety of you and your classmates.
8. Your account is personal to you. Please do not let a friend or relative attend a class in your place. For insurance reasons, we are not allowed to have anyone in the gym who has not personally registered with us and signed the Waiver of Liability.
Our booking system
9. Once you have set up an account, you will be able purchase credits for single classes, class packages, workshops and courses, memberships or private lessons using our online booking system.
10. Once you have purchased a Class Credit or a Class Package you can use the credits to book our classes.
10a. The Single Class and Class Pass credits have a validity of 2 years.
11. Once you purchased a Workshop or Course, you are automatically booked in.
12. Once you purchased a Membership, you have accepted all the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Agreement (see “Our Memberships”
13. You can pay using our online booking system. We accept all major credit and debit cards. You can also pay with cash when you are in the gym. If you would like to pay in cash, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. We operate a ‘waiting list’ option if a class is full. It works as follows:
- If you try to book a class that is fully booked you will be asked if you want to be added to the waiting list for that class. You can accept or refuse the invitation to join the waiting list.
When a spot becomes available you and all the other members in waitlist willl receive a push notification or email about the space becoming available and you will be asked if you want to join. The first member accepting the request, will be added to the class.
Our refund policy
15. If you have purchased a Single Class or a Class Pass and then decide you do not want to continue with the classes, you can request a refund of the portion of the class or course package that you have not used, provided you tell us within 14 days of the date of your original purchase.
16. If you purchased a Workshop or a Course, and you wish to cancel it, you can request a full refund, provided you haven’t attended any appointments that are part of the Workshop or Course and you tell us within 14 days of the date of your original purchase. If a cancellation is provided with over 14 days after your purchase, but with more than 48 hours before the scheduled Workshop or Course, you will be entitled of a refund. We won’t be able to offer a refund in any other circumstance, including if your cancellation is provided with less than 48 hours before the scheduled Workshop or Course.
17. If you have purchased any of our Memberships and then decide you do not want to attend the training sessions, you can cancel your purchase and request a refund provided you tell us within 14 days of the date of your initial purchase. If your membership started immediately upon purchase, and you cancel within the 14-day period, proportionate charges will be due. We will refund to you any amount you have paid us, but the refunded amount will be reduced by an amount in proportion to the number of days between the start of your Membership and the date you communicated to us that you wanted yo cancel. Refund will be made no later than 14 days after the day on which we were informed about your decision to cancel, and will be made using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction.
18. Please email a refund request to email@example.com and we will process it as soon as we reasonably can.
19. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds in any other circumstances. This includes cancellations arising from your illness (including covid) and travel disruption, unless you can cancel within the terms of our cancellation policy set out below. Therefore, if you are new to gymnastics, or if you have never been to OverGravity Gymnastics before, we strongly recommend that you are modest in your initial purchase. We would suggest buying one class to try us out before investing in a class or course package.
Our cancellation policy
20. Classes: You can cancel a class anytime up to 12 hours before the class starts. If you have purchased a single class, or a class package, the credit for the cancelled class will appear in your account under ‘Credits’, and you can use it to book another class at any time. If you cancel the class less than 12 hours before it starts, you will lose the credit and we will not be able to provide a refund.
21. Courses: If you purchased a Course and you cannot make it to one of the appointments/classes that are part of the Course, the missed part won’t be refundable or transferable. If you wish to cancel a Course, you can do it providing a 48hrs notice via email and you are entitled of a refund, in accordance to our “Refund Policy” paragraph 16.
22. Workshops: you can cancel a workshop up to 48 hours before its scheduled time. If you have cancelled with more than 48 hour notice, you may be entitled of a refund in accordance to section 17 of our “Refund Policy”.
23. Private lessons: You can cancel a private lesson anytime up to 12 hours before the lesson scheduled time. If you have purchased a private lesson online, the credit for the cancelled private lesson will appear in your ‘Credits’ , accessible by tapping on your Profile Icon on the App. If you cancel the private lesson less than 12 hours before it starts, you will lose the credit and the money won’t be refunded. If you agreed on paying cash for the private lesson, you will still be required to pay for the class within 14 days.
24. Memberships: Our memberships can be cancelled. To cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with your name, surname and email address. You may terminate your membership renewal at any point by cancelling your direct debit with your bank, allowing 4 working days for the bank to action this In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
25. How to cancel a class: You can cancel a class from the Glofox App by clicking on ‘Bookings’, selecting the class you wish to cancel and click on the ‘cancel’ button. Note that by pressing cancel you will be automatically removed from the class without further notice, even if your cancellation is happening within the late cancellation period. If you encounter problems with the online booking system, please email us at email@example.com to tell us that you would like to cancel. Provided you send the email in accordance with our cancellation policy set out above, we will reinstate the credit for the cancelled class in your ‘Account. We will confirm this in writing upon receipt of this request.
Membership: every membership offered by OverGravity Gymnastics, including Cheerleading Membership and Open Session Unlimited Membership.
a) Starting your Membership
1. Our joining process is an online process. Full membership prices and options can be found on our website (www.overgravitygymnastics.uk), to be selected by you as part of the online joining process. By completing the online joining process you are accepting all the terms and conditions on this page and in this Memberships section.
2. This Membership Agreement starts once you have accepted the terms during the online joining process. By accepting the terms, you are agreeing to pay any applicable Joining Fee (if any), Membership Amount and Monthly Membership Amount. These are shown at the start of the joining process and again before you confirm your payment instruction.
3. Your Membership will have an immediate start and it will renew automatically every 1st of the month or every 30 days, if the Membership is set to start immediately upon purchase. If your membership is set to renew every 1st of the month, If you set up your Direct Debit after the 1st of the month, you will be charged a proportionate amount equal to the remaning days until the end of that month.
4. You agree to comply with the Club Rules and you agree to use the gym facilities and equipment in the proper manner. You must consult a member of staff if you are unsure. We are not liable for any injury you suffer through the incorrect use of our equipment or facilities.
5. You confirm that you are at least 16 years old. Please note that you must provide on request valid proof of age if we believe you to be under the age of 16. If you are unable to provide valid proof of age on request your membership may be terminated.
6. You will be liable for any damage caused to our equipment or facilities through your negligent use.
7. You agree to tell us immediately of any changes to your personal details, including contact information; this should be done in the online Member Area.
b) Using the gym
1. You are entitled to access and to use the gym defined by your Membership until termination or suspension of that Membership pursuant to this Agreement.
2. We will make reasonable endeavours to make available to you the rights and privileges of your Membership of the gym This includes access to the gym and gym equipment, changing areas, staff and independent self-employed trainers for general advice. We will make reasonable endeavours to communicate to you in advance if we are unable to make available to you the rights and privileges of your Membership.
3. We may, with reasonable notice and at our discretion, close our premises for reasonable periods of time to carry out maintenance, repairs, refurbishment, cleaning or for other reasons outside of our control, including at least 2 days a year for necessary maintenance or other work. We will endeavour to reopen facilities as soon as is reasonably possible in these circumstances. You agree that you will not be eligible for any refund for the temporary interruption in services during the period.
4. Depending on the type of Membership, you will be able to enter the gym during specified times only, as set-out in our “Membership Types” section below
c) Membership Types
1. This membership includes a joining fee, which will go towards the cost of music, choreo and T-shirt and a monthly Membership, which will allow you to train every week, for 2 hours, on the time set by Over Gravity Gymnastics Ltd and agreed at the start of the season (September)
2. You can purchase this membership provided you have attended our Tryouts and you have obtained a position in the Cheerleading Team. By purchasing this Membership, you will be committed to take part to every training session, purchase or rent our uniforms and join the competitions set at the beginning of each season (from September to July)
3. The membership has an immediate start and you can automatically join the cheerleading training, without having to book every individual session.
4. This membership doesn’t include the costs of uniform, shoes, competitions and any extra activity the cheerleading team will do during the season.
Open Session Unlimited Membership
1. This monthly Membership will allow give you unlimited access to our Gymnasium and OG Studio, during the open sessions set on our section 3 of the Open Session Membership. There is no joining fee and it has an immediate start upon purchase.
2. You will still need to book yourself into each open session via our booking system or the App. Your credits will reset at the end of every membership period (30 days)
3. We have a limited amount of membership available and the availability will be shown on our pricing page www.overgravitygymnastics.uk/pricing
4. Our current Open sessions are Monday 2-4pm, Tuesday 2.30-5pm; Wednesday 11-1pm and 3-6pm; Friday 3-6pm
d) Canceling, Changing and Refunding your Membership
1. To cancel your Membership read paragraph 24 in section “Our Cancellation Policy”.
2. We do not offer the option to pause or freeze your membership unless you have a doctor’s note. If you are injured, this will be paused for a maximum of 6 months. If you wish, you can freeze a membership for the duration of your pregnancy.
3. For refunds, check paragraph 17 of our “Refund Policy”.