Over Gravity Gymnastics Ltd, No. 11212426, Unit 4 Woodside Industrial Estate, Thornwood, Essex, United Kingdom, CM16 6LJ- firstname.lastname@example.org
Who holds my information?
1. Any information provided to or gathered by us is controlled by OverGravity Gymnastics Ltd, whose registered address is at Unit 4 Woodside Industrial estate, Thornwood, Essex, United Kingdom CM16 6LJ.
What information do we collect?
2. Personal Information: When you register on our website we will collect and retain your name and contact information; date of birth; emergency contact details; business name and business address (if applicable); bank details and credit card details (if applicable). We need to collect and retain this information so that we can safely and efficiently provide our services to you.
3. Sensitive information: We do not ordinarily collect any “sensitive information” which includes information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership unless it is volunteered by you and is required to assess your readiness for physical exercise or is required in relation to our Covid-19 safety protocol. We will use health information provided by you exclusively to serve you better and to meet your needs, and (if applicable) to comply with our Covid-19 safety protocol.
4. Personal Information from children: We will not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age without the permission of their parent or guardian.
6. Correspondence: When you use www.overgravitygymnastics.uk (our “Site”) or contact us by post, telephone, fax, email or SMS, we will collect and retain the personal information that you disclose to us in that correspondence
What do we use your information for?
7. We will use your information to:
• contact you with information about your classes or lessons
• process payments and maintain accounts and records
• send you updates about our services and about OverGravity Gymnastics generally
• improve our services and/or our Site
• prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Site
• enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
8. If we contact you, we will be doing so because you would reasonably expect to receive the communication and that the content will be beneficial to you. Our current assessment is that this communication will be covered by the ‘legitimate interest’ basis of processing under recital 47 of the General Data Protection Regulations.
10. We may use your personal information to advertise some of our services to you.
11. We will not share your personal information with third parties for any marketing purposes without your consent.
12. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links in any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at email@example.com.
13. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages from us but remain an active member, you will continue to receive non-marketing communications (for example, information communications about your class bookings or other appointments with us, communications relating to the management of your membership, and service communications about the gym or the services we provide you with).
14. Information about our members is an important part of our business and we do not sell it to others. We will only share your information to the following third-party service providers who perform functions on our behalf:
• sending postal mail and e-mail
• removing repetitive information from member lists
• analysing data, and providing marketing assistance
• administering our booking system
How secure is the information you hold about me?
17. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable information.