Join OverGravity Gymnastics Open Session for 2 hour of fun and practice. During the open session, you can use our space and equipment to practice tumbling, handstands, flexibility, cheerleading, tricking or any skill you like. The space will be limited to 14 people making sure there is enough space for everyone to practice safely.
The open session will be supervised by one member of staff, but it won’t be structured, therefore you will be responsible for your own warm up and exercises.
Guidance for our Open session:
- Warm up alongside the floor. Please don’t stretch in an area that could be use for dynamic exercises
- Any equipment used should be put back to where you found it at the beginning of the session
- Train within your limits. Don’t attempt flips or movements you are unsure of.
- One area of the floor should be used with airtrack or trampette, but always leave one area of the floor free for tumbling, tricking cheerleading, etc
- If you wish to create any particular drill or setup, always speak to the other participants, making sure it doesn’t interfere with the flow of the class
The open session is open to all levels and to any activity that won’t cause damage to our sprung floor. If you are doing any activity that differs from what we normally do, please double check with us sending us an email at email@example.com
Wednesday 11am – 1pm